Sunday, May 20, 2012

Monogram Madness!!

I don't know if I've expressed my LOVE for monograms?!  Well, I more than love monograms, I am obsessed!!  Also, being obsessed with Pinterest doesn't help with my monogram madness!  Everytime I get onto Pinterest there is another cute way to incorporate a monogram! 

Today, I monogrammed one pair of my running shorts and I monogrammed a bandeau bathing suit top!  Pics to come soon!  (let's hope for tomorrow!)

These are pics of what I accomplished today:

yes!Buy a plain bandeau swimsuit & mongram it! Love!

The shorts and the bathing suit came out great!  I will be monogramming more, but I also have an Ecology Test to type up for the 7th graders tomorrow!!  Will someone please give me a job where I can sew and monogram ALL day long?!?!  PLEASE!!!  I'll even bake you monogrammed cupcakes!! :)
Monogrammed cupcakes!  omg!!  so will have these at our engagement party or a shower!  loves it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment